The Licensed Electrician will work on the variety of different residential and commercial electrical projects. It includes working independently and cooperatively with a team. The position is responsible for conducting projects from start until full completion. Full time and part time positions available.
- Residential and commercial Main Panel Upgrades (MPU)
- Residential and commercial wiring (inc.
conduitbending, M/C cable etc.)
- Installing EV charging stations
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Communicate job status to the management team and customer
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Train apprentice
- Electrical License.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant electrical experience
- Knowledge of NEC
- Strong technical and critical thinking skills
- Reliable and predictable performance required
- Ability to clear pre-employment criminal screen
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
- Compensation up to $120,000 for top performers
- Career path opportunities
- Vacation pay, sick pay
- Medical benefits
- Training by current lead electrician.